OPTOMETRIST POSITION AVAILABLE
FULL TIME OR PART TIME
Are you ready to join an established and successful
independent Behavioural Optometry-oriented practice
on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland?
Our practice is located in a renovated Queenslander just off the main street in a growing hinterland town that is located just 20 minutes’ drive from Noosa main beach.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced optometrist. You will be supported by a small and motivated team in a diverse role with direct care of patients of ALL ages. Appointment times are relatively generous to allow you to an opportunity to provide quality care. Mentoring in Behavioural Optometry from our principal optometrist will be readily available.
We have always looked at furthering our skills & knowledge in order to continually improve our patient care. Our extensive equipment list include the following: Nidek Retina Scan Duo, Optos Optomap, Medmont Corneal Topographer & Perimeter, Open-Field Autorefractor, Blephasteam, Intuitive Colorimeter, Readalyzer, Wayne Saccadic Fixator, Vivid Vision VR vision therapy system.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
· Be an experienced optometrist willing to work with patients of all ages
· Therapeutic endorsement would be an advantage but support could be given to achieve this
· Have experience in or real enthusiasm to learn more about behavioural optometry
· Be willing to be hands-on with Vision Therapy & dispensing if required
· Treat both our patients & support staff with honesty, professionalism and respect
The position could be 4 or 5 days a week with no late nights or weekends. There is a possibility of partnership or purchase in the future.
Please call us on 07 5442 5555 or send your resume to [email protected]
Location: Cooroy, QLD
Contact Persons: Ms Jenny Currie or Mr Ray Smith
Contact Phone: 07 5442 5555